Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Today Stinks!!! bahahaha...

Bet you didn't have to take this class in college!!!  Ok...unless you went to med school.


 
     And so we move on to the glorious aspects of cancer treatments...That includes classes on Bowel Management.  Warren's radiation went fine this morning.  (Again, I must remind you that it was at 6:20 AM!!!)  We were back at the apartment before 7am so we went back to sleep until we were expected back for that fine class on Bowel Management.  I really didn't learn anything knew because, unfortuantely, I had heard the speech last week in the class on 'Side Effects of Radiation', where they covered this topic in GREAT detail!  (Remember, that's where the old man called me a 'Heifer' because I said I wasn't going to give Warren an enima if he needed it so he better take the necessary meds. It was another patient, not a nurse. he he he) 
      I know y'all are loving this post but it comes with the package, folks!  You know your life is somewhat different when you walk into the class, see a basket full of goodies (Metamucil, Fiber Pills, Miralx, Citrucel, Phillips, Tums, etc.) and hope you win! (That stuff adds up!)
      Warren is feeling pretty good today other than just feeling really tired.  He has broken out pretty bad with that acne like rash but the doctor said the worse it looks the better the chemo and radiation are working. So, Yay!  (He kinda looks like a 16 year old that has a salt & pepper colored beard.)  he he he...
      Oh yeah...early this morning on the way back from radiation Warren asked how I thought the radiation was going to effect his singing. (Surely with that comment it must have already effected his brain!)  I replied, "Of course, it can only help!!!"

Alrighty, let's see if I can encourage him to visit the Galleria now, for the 5th attempt!  We still haven't been.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment