Friday, March 22, 2013

If you want to Subscribe to this feed...

     FYI...I've had people asking me how to leave comments or subscribe to this blog.  I'm new at all of this, too, but I think if you scroll all of the way to the bottom of the page there is something at the bottom that says "Subscribe To:     "... (on my computer it's blank next to that...I don't know why or if it's something I need to input) but if you will click on "Subscribe To:  or in the blank spot next to it another screen will pop up and you can Subscribe to this blog.  I really am not completely sure what that means other than I think maybe you'll get emails when I post a new blog post.  Or maybe you have to have a google account and you'll see the news feed.  I'm not really sure but I'll let you know when I figure it out. You can just try that.   LOL.... (I guess I need to become a better blogger, huh?)
     To leave a comment you do have to have a google account and you just click on the pencil at the bottom of each new post and you can leave a comment.  :)   If you want a Google account just go to gmail.com and set one up.  Somewhere in there you can set your profile up so that when you do leave a comment or use your account for other stuff you can set a picture up or an image.
    
Hope that helps!!!  I'm still learning all of this, too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment