Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I can't let this go untold!..Need a laugh?

So, I figured I had to tell this quick story tonight even at the expense of me because this is really embarassing but hysterical!  After putting up with Warren's grouchiness all day I decided I need a glass of vino while I cooked dinner tonight but I couldn't find a corkscrew in this  so called "furnished" apartment.  (I'm not complaing, the apartment is great but is lacking a few things I desperately needed to use while cooking tonight.)  So, I told him I would be as quickly as I could and left to run to Walgreens up the road to buy a corkscrew.  Ran in, grabbed it, paid and quickly walked out where I then for some reason decided to lightly jog to the car through the parking lot.  Maybe to hurry even more???  What was I thinking???  A girl in a Mustang was driving slowly through the parking lot so I was going to jog in front of her to my car when out of NO WHERE my purse flew 10 feet and I skidded across the pavement landing on my shoulder and hip!!!  What the heck just happened???!!!  Bloody knee, bloody hands and tickets everywhere that flew out of my purse.  Of course it hurt but in situations like this what do you do???  All I could do was laugh at myself!  As I was picking up my purse and myself from the ground I was laughing so hard as was the girl in the Mustang.  I really hope that girl needed a good laugh and I hope I made her day then that whole spectacle would have been all worth it!  I'm still laughing hysterically while typing this.  Just thought I'd give you a little insight into the life of 'Jennifer' on a pretty regular basis.  Hope it made you laugh!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment