Monday, April 1, 2013

Only 1 more chemo after this!!! Yay!

Looks like we're going to be here for a while today. Warren had radiation this morning and then we came up to the 2nd floor for chemo. (Radiation is in the basement.) We told them he needed IV fluids after the chemo was finished and they said that would be fine but it's going to take another 4 hours for the fluids. Whoa! Ok... (Can I get another warm blanket, please?) ...I'll be able to post some more good reads soon so stay tuned!
By-the-way, Warren sleeps really well every time we come for Chemo. He's snoozing now. I guess maybe its the Benadryl they put in his IV before he gets the chemo. (I wish it did that for me...I've been taking it all week because for some reason I've been itching really bad from head to toe for the last month. I know, I know...I'm gonna go see someone about it later...But the Benadryl does absolutely nothing for me!). Maybe he should take one before bed from now on!







1 comment:

  1. My beautiful brother. Oh how I wish I could just be there to give you the biggest hug ever. You be strong Warren, and know our prayers and thoughts are with you hourly. Jen, thanks again for being the most amazing wife. It certainly helps us to know that he has you to look after him. xx

    ReplyDelete