Sunday, April 14, 2013

He did it! It's over, done, history!!!

     Well, the last treatment was Friday and then we hit the road!  We were home by 12:45pm.  Sorry, I haven't posted.  I spent the weekend with the kids and haven't even unpacked or openend my computer.  Warren, is doing about the same.  He hasn't wanted to eat much and he's not getting much sleep.  It's a cozy, rainy day here today so maybe he'll feel like catching up on some sleep!  I have lots to unpack!




Warren ringing the bell after his last treatment!!!
 
 
He's finished!!!


 
     They gave Warren his mask to bring home.  (What in the world do we want that thing???)  Our car was so packed to the top with everything I told him he would have to wear it all the way home because we had no room for it! he he he....He did great, by-the-way, on the way home.  He slept the entire time.

     We'll be going back to MD Anderson in 6-8 weeks for another PET scan to see how the treatment worked.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news. My prayers will be with you all that the scan gives him the all clear. I am sure Ani and Maison were ecstatic to see you. Lots of love Xx

    ReplyDelete