Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting Ready to Say Goodbye to MD Anderson...Stay Tuned

     Stay tuned tomorrow!!!  We...ok, (I) am packing us up now and getting us ready to hit the road after Warren's LAST radiation treatment in the morning.  (I did lock myself out in the parking garage earlier while bringing suitcases to the car.  Ya think my husband came looking for me after 20 minutes, nope, nada! Had to wait for someone to walk by in the parking garage to let me in.  Then they acted all suspicious like I was full of it and trying to break in or someting.  Really?  In slippers and pj's?)
     Warren started out feeling pretty bad today but ended it feeling a little better.  The IV fluids he received every day this week kind of made him sick after each one of them for some reason.  Maybe because he felt really full???  Not sure.  He threw up after all of them, though, this week.  Weird.  I hope he will be ok for the 6 hour drive home tomorrow.  I'm going to make sure he has ALL of his meds so maybe he will just sleep.  I'll get him all comfy with pillows and a blanket and hope for the best. 

     I will be posting a video tomorrow of him "Ringing the Bell" after his last treatment.  (I hope it works!)  Check back later!  I'll try and post it before we take off or on our first stop. 



Hasta La Vista, Houston!!!
 
 
Romans 12:12  Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment